Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my mom passed away this morning. She had been in assisted living for 4.5 years so needless to say she wasn’t in great health but at the same point she wasn’t ill or anything so her passing came as a surprise to us. I guess she was fine at breakfast time and when they came in before lunch she had passed away suddenly some time in the morning.

Well my mom passed away this morning. She had been in assisted living for 4.5 years so needless to say she wasn’t in great health but at the same point she wasn’t ill or anything so her passing came as a surprise to us. I guess she was fine at breakfast time and when they came in before lunch she had passed away suddenly some time in the morning.
Really sorry to hear this Steve, will be praying for you and your family.

Steve, I am sorry for your loss. Although this may sound sort of hollow coming from a man you never have or probably never will meet face to face, nothing could be further from the truth. It proves that despite all the constant gloom and doom and turmoil of a changing, uncertain world, we haven't lost our sense of humanity and compassion towards our fellow man. Once again, sorry for your loss, and may your mother rest in peace.

Sorry for your loss

Sorry for your loss Steve. Prayers to you and your family.

Sweet.
Maybe I can give you guys a hand dropping that thing:chainsaw:, time for a GTG :).

Might be worth a shot. He's about an hour west/northwest of me. Although, like I told ya, I have a live red oak we can fell at my place ;)

So, with Brett's help, I got my new to me Rattler 254xp going. Man this thing is stupid clean, and stout! I can't wait to compare it to my Huskihl 254.

45EC8BB6-C794-43E2-9F28-4EF0A0D61F09.jpeg

It sucks losing a parent. Sorry for your loss man. God bless.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

Back