Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pain on my $55 phone too :oops:.
I don't see anyplace to change to the old layout or a different style on mobile devices, but it's not a happy experience on my phone at all, and I'm not 100% sold on my laptop either :badpc:.
It's getting a little better now that the scripts are cached. I do wish there was a lite mobile theme. My guess is they don't want the hassle of maintaining another theme.

It's funny that a website of chainsaw/outdoorsy/forestry types needs various 'like' options for more nuanced communications. For the love of [insert your deity here] please don't turn this place into facebook!

*edit* ha, they are not called likes anymore they are called 'reactions'. Will change the note under my username avatar in recognition of this brave new world...be right back...

*edit* aaaah, that feels better. So good I'm going to see if I can angry face my own post once I get done with this edit...be right back...

*edit* Well, looks like I can't like myself so won't be going blind tonight.

*edit* We need a 'reaction' along these lines:

Do we have a 'trending' yet? Can we get #boycottReactions trending on AS?
I was looking at you guys hateful replies to my post above(lol), and I just realized you can't see the likes under the post counts, but you can now see the "reactions" count on the members page. What I'm wondering is as I was saying above I wonder if any reaction raises that number or just the "positive" reactions :oops:.

Back