Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day one of Michigans 3 week “stay home order”

The Fiskars at it again taking out the ash (and a few pc of Oak) we go the past 2 weeks.

One pile of rounds done
bf282f32e366a5d09ef9a265c68afa28.jpg

One pile to go
ba6b86a1832c27069744b042a41d4d37.jpg

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

When to the log yard where I cut firewood, I found a 5x8 load of Bradford pear. I looked up the BTUs and I was surprised to see it was just below Bk Locust. Is that right. Does it burn or does it just sit there and sizzle? If so, I get it tomorrow. There was also a load of Mulberry there too

When to the log yard where I cut firewood, I found a 5x8 load of Bradford pear. I looked up the BTUs and I was surprised to see it was just below Bk Locust. Is that right. Does it burn or does it just sit there and sizzle? If so, I get it tomorrow. There was also a load of Mulberry there too
Take them both.

Everyone loves fruit woods.
But no-one loves a fruit in their woods, except maybe my wife lol.
Sharpened some chains on the baby saws and went out and cut a little, not a fan at all of top handles for most firewooding, except one handing them for cutting smaller wood your holding with the opposite hand. I know :crazy2:, but :cool:.

But no-one loves a fruit in their woods, except maybe my wife lol.
Sharpened some chains on the baby saws and went out and cut a little, not a fan at all of top handles for most firewooding, except one handing them for cutting smaller wood your holding with the opposite hand. I know :crazy2:, but :cool:.
20200223_164125.jpg
Love mine. Probably use it more then most while firewooding

Back