Sears U 4 G

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron Francisco

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Sears U4G broke loose today piston moves just fine. gear reduction parts ok after a little cleaning.She needs a little tlc . it's gettin very little spark, I held the wire, next I'll pull the wheel & see whats in store. compression could be a little better.But can't complain,happy to free her up. I'll Let You all know what happens. ? what spark plug to use on that saw.

champion TJ-6J. that is what mine has in it and from what the guy that i bought it off from said it was the origional one. mine runs and cuts but needs a new chain cause the old one is getting a little thin. but good luck.

Hey Aaron,do you need another sears u4g?I have one that's set for along time but still pulls thur,needs a good cleaning and going over.:D Dan

Sears U4G

Thanks, Andrew the saw needs a bit of help but there is nothing like bringing back the saws that once lived long ago...And here them roar once again . Thanks to all out there for you're support. Aaron Francisco....

I have a red sears geardrive U4G that has been in the barn for as long as I can remember.If you (or anyone else) wants it,you can have it forthe price of shipping it or pick it up free.Someone should be able to get some use out of it.Parts if nothing else.I have no use for it.:D Dan

Latest posts

Back