• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Sears U4D Restoration

db6261

db6261

ArboristSite Lurker
Several years ago I bought an old chainsaw and started restoring it. I've never finished it but recently regained interest in it. I believe it's a Sears U4D and would like to know where to find decals for it. I have also misplaced a few parts so I need to know where I might can find those parts other than eBay. I will try to take some pictures soon to show everyone what I have. Oh, I started painting it Kubota orange. Thank everyone for any help.

buzz sawyer

buzz sawyer

Addicted to ArboristSite
Western border of mid-southern northern WV
Several years ago I bought an old chainsaw and started restoring it. I've never finished it but recently regained interest in it. I believe it's a Sears U4D and would like to know where to find decals for it. I have also misplaced a few parts so I need to know where I might can find those parts other than eBay. I will try to take some pictures soon to show everyone what I have. Oh, I started painting it Kubota orange. Thank everyone for any help.
Try this for decals. http://houseofhomelite.proboards.com/thread/1354/sears-decal-sets

db6261

db6261

ArboristSite Lurker
The piston looks to be shot for sure. Anyone got a good one? The cylinder is fine no scoring. The rub marks can't even catch with fingernail. It will smooth out with a hone.

Attachments