• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Seeking a Husqvarna L65 Repair Manual

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to AS Rotor.
We'll get you all set up ;).

@ray benson got a manual for the man?
He requested one on the chainsaw forum - already sent him a small Clymer service manual. It is the only one we have ever seen for the L65/77 family. A member with Husqvarna dealer access could do no better.

Welcome to AS Rotor.
We'll get you all set up ;).

@pioneerguy600 could you move this to the beg for manuals thread please.

@ray benson got a manual for the man?
I seen this last evening but left it here knowing the manuals for the 65 and 77 are very scarce and difficult to find so it might have a better chance on the bigger open forum. Thanks Ray for getting this fellow set up.

I seen this last evening but left it here knowing the manuals for the 65 and 77 are very scarce and difficult to find so it might have a better chance on the bigger open forum. Thanks Ray for getting this fellow set up.
Then it should go in the "want to buy".
Just as with the 024 ad in here ;).
I think it's probably less seen here than in the actual chainsaw section of the forum, not in the trading post?

Back