Seeking info on an old David Bradley saw please

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian72

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I met a guy tonight that has a David Bradley with a 3 speed gearbox. I haven't seen it and I don't know much about the older saws. Can anybody give me some information about this saw? Thanks

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

I met a guy tonight that has a David Bradley with a 3 speed gearbox. I haven't seen it and I don't know much about the older saws. Can anybody give me some information about this saw? Thanks

There’s a bunch of different repo service manuals for DB saws on EBay but they ain’t cheap. Better have the correct model.

Thanks Dahmer. I just met him yesterday so I haven't seen the saw. I did point him to this site but figured I'd try to get some info for him.

It’s a desirable saw to collectors, the gearbox makes it rare. Would love to see pics!:Dare you sure it’s a saw, after some research, they made a tiller with a 3 speed.

It’s a desirable saw to collectors, the gearbox makes it rare. Would love to see pics!:Dare you sure it’s a saw, after some research, they made a tiller with a 3 speed.
I haven't seen it myself but he said it's all set up with bar and chain. It was his uncle's saw. I'll pass the info onto him and try to get pics. I certainly appreciate the info. I did point him to this site but I don't know if he checked it out yet.

Back