SEK GTG Sept 28th Fort Scott Ks- Pioneer Harvest Fiesta-

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lumberjackchef

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Ok boys and girls as I have mentioned before I will be doing Chainsaw Carving for Christ at the Pioneer Harvest Fiesta on the 28th of Sept. and they have granted me permission to have a GTG at their venue.
There will be no admission fee for their exhibitors. Anyone who comes to our GTG will be considered an exhibitor. Everyone is invited to come along and bring as many saws as you can.

This is an antique tractor and steam engine show so I was thinking of trying to get a few running two-man and older vintage saws there for exhibition cutting along with head to head races and some dollar races. I will have an area set up for running anything you want to bring along. I realize that this is the same day as the KY GTG but this may be an alternative for some of you other guys who won't be attending that one. Please let me know if you are interested in attending so I can make sure we have enough to cut.

Add yourself to this list and repost if you think you can make it!

Lumberjackchef+3
Wkend lumberjak

Hope to see some of you there!

Put me down as will be there.. I will help any way I can. You guys in Ky have fun but it won't be as much as we are going to have.:msp_razz::msp_razz:

bite me midget,,, we will have more fun then you :msp_tongue::msp_tongue::msp_tongue::msp_tongue::msp_tongue:

ya i should be able to, this is the week after workshops wood cutting for needy :smile2:

maybe smaller stuff to race in for my weak saws?

ya i should be able to, this is the week after workshops wood cutting for needy :smile2:

I will try to have your countervibes ported for ya by then so you can run in some bigger wood!

Don't know for sure, But I'm going to try. Go ahead and put me down.

bite me midget,,, we will have more fun then you :msp_tongue::msp_tongue::msp_tongue::msp_tongue::msp_tongue:
sorry scott i would really like to meet you and all the great Ky guys, i just cant get too far from home :msp_sad:

Don't know for sure, But I'm going to try. Go ahead and put me down.
:msp_w00t::msp_w00t::msp_w00t::msp_w00t::msp_w00t: yay!! you and goldy can come see me and Tabby too, we live on the way to ft scott :msp_w00t:

not bad for the first day of the thread.

Lumberjackchef+3
Wkend lumberjak
Cobey
workshop

And for anybody out there that doesn't already know this GTG will be a little different, as it will be going on in the middle of a festival with many old agricultural pieces of equipment being ran by steam engines and old tractors, along with a circular sawmill. Plus Darick and I will be doing chainsaw carvings onsite!

We will be setup within the exhibiton area ,adjacent to the sawmill, kind of on the edge of the action. Plenty of parking space.

They have an antique tractor parade and flea market type vendors booths set up in one area. Also they will be having Draft Horse, Garden, Classic and Antique Tractor Pulls all weekend.

So this one will be unique if you have any old saws that run I would really like to see a bunch of old mag cutting, that could be a stop on the exhibition route in and of itself. I have brought along several old saws to this in the past and they are very popular items. Had dozens of people come up and talk to me about them every year.

Oh I forgot to mention they have a quilt show too. Too bad for Steven he's probably gonna miss the quilt show since he's going to KY!:hmm3grin2orange: I'll take some pics for ya!:hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
not bad for the first day of the thread.

Lumberjackchef+3
Wkend lumberjak
Cobey
workshop

And for anybody out there that doesn't already know this GTG will be a little different, as it will be going on in the middle of a festival with many old agricultural pieces of equipment being ran by steam engines and old tractors, along with a circular sawmill. Plus Darick and I will be doing chainsaw carvings onsite!

We will be setup within the exhibiton area ,adjacent to the sawmill, kind of on the edge of the action. Plenty of parking space.

They have an antique tractor parade and flea market type vendors booths set up in one area. Also they will be having Draft Horse, Garden, Classic and Antique Tractor Pulls all weekend.

So this one will be unique if you have any old saws that run I would really like to see a bunch of old mag cutting, that could be a stop on the exhibition route in and of itself. I have brought along several old saws to this in the past and they are very popular items. Had dozens of people come up and talk to me about them every year.

Oh I forgot to mention they have a quilt show too. Too bad for Steven he's probably gonna miss the quilt show since he's going to KY!:hmm3grin2orange: I'll take some pics for ya!:hmm3grin2orange:
I could helpyou haul some of your old mag on my trailer if it works out to need it

I will talk to Teacherman, and big Johnson and his dad Ward.

this thread is on page 2.

That would be awesome:rock: I thought teach was gonna make it to the last GTG at Matt's but I didn't see him there. Hopefully they can make it down for this one! Would be great to see those guys again! Pinwheel Cookies was a good time back in 2010!

Man oh man... What time will you be pulling the plug that evening? Our FFA is putting on a pedal tractor pull at 4 - State Trucks big truck show that day around noon... I would love to bring some saws over later... If there'll be anyone there :D
TFB

Latest posts

Back