SEK GTG Sept 28th Fort Scott Ks- Pioneer Harvest Fiesta-

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is camping available on site with electric and they have also given us a large area to setup north of the sawmill. I really liked how the hoskeys had everything spread out and had several logs to cut with different sizes and maybe oliver will be free to bring down the bucking trailer that weekend. I can get plenty of logs and this time I have already talked to the Amish about getting the cants cut out there and just go pick them up. A little easier on my backLol!

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Little bump its getting closer so I figured I better start doing roll call.

Sept 27th in Fort scott, @ the county fairgrounds.

lumberjackchef
Darick
Cobey
Wkndlumberjak
Ryan Thoreson

Just add your name if ya think you can make it.

lumberjackchef
Darick
Cobey
Wkndlumberjak
Ryan Thoreson
awol and family

Looking forward to another good time!
woo hoo!!! yer little battery start mac has been hanging with japs and sweeds........ i think he idles in another languages :)

im gonna have a little oak too..... hope we have enough wood, got a 30" plus peice of red elm at dads. i have to get the tractor to load it

We'll be in the area on Friday, I can bring some wood if needed. Still have some rotten pine leftover, also some Walnut and Oak chunks. Planning on pulling a trailer anyway, so there is plenty of room.

Getting closer, went out with a couple local youngsters yesterday and picked out a couple of nice cottonwoods for the racing cants.
Talked to the saw mill operator(Bob) and he said they will cut them Friday morning when they do the exhibition for the school kids on the sawmill. Anybody else need to be added to the list?

lumberjackchef
Darick
Cobey
Wkndlumberjak
Ryan Thoreson +1
awol and family
Sage +2 (local)

I do check in here whenever I am able, but seems easier to log in over there. Almost forgot about this thread!

Back