Selling stihl ms390 and ms290

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arbor pro

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
For some reason, my add in the trading post isn't showing up. I'm selling an ms390 that's about 6 years old and in very good condition. Strong runner and looks good, 20" or 24" bar, $300 plus shipping.

MS 290 is 4 years old and also very good condition, 20" bar, $200 plus shipping.

I do mostly pruning and stump grinding so neither saw is seeing much use in my part-time business so, they need to go to a good home!

Call me at 605-228-9350 if interested. I don't have pics yet but can take some.

Scott

It will show up as soon as the mods approve it. You will receive an email when they do. Also expect to see this thread deleted. That's what the Tradin' Post is for, even though no on likes or uses it much now:mad:

Last edited:
My stupid...

:stupid: I'm blind and stupid. I just saw the 'how to use the trading post thread'. If I had read it, I would have understood that my ad would not have shown up immediately.

My opologies to the moderators and the membership for clogging up the chainsaw forum with another trading post ad...

Latest posts

Back