• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Seriously why is this still ok?

Capitalist

Capitalist

Addicted to ArboristSite
Ol jay-z used the n-word a lot.

I dont care for rap much.
Not my culture.
I understand it though.

I also listen to damn near every genre at some point.

What can I say... If it sounds good and makes sense to me... I listen to it.

Heres one for you, my favorite song....

This song was made about police racial profiling.

I 100% disagree in what the song was wrote about. If anything cops today are more scared to shoot a black guy. If you cant understand why tou havent watched the news.

Anyway, those lyrics are so versatile, the bass is just right, and it has so much power....

I can smash out a workout set to that.
Fits my lifestyle and honestly how I feel about most people and how they would see me if they actually knew me.

buttercup

buttercup

Gone fishing
Ol jay-z used the n-word a lot.

I dont care for rap much.
Not my culture.
I understand it though.

I also listen to damn near every genre at some point.

What can I say... If it sounds good and makes sense to me... I listen to it.

Heres one for you, my favorite song....

This song was made about police racial profiling.

I 100% disagree in what the song was wrote about. If anything cops today are more scared to shoot a black guy. If you cant understand why tou havent watched the news.

Anyway, those lyrics are so versatile, the bass is just right, and it has so much power....

I can smash out a workout set to that.
Fits my lifestyle and honestly how I feel about most people and how they would see me if they actually knew me.
What you like, what makes you happy - not what other people might think or not.
What inspires you?

Capitalist

Capitalist

Addicted to ArboristSite

Great classical^^

Country, "little big town" (your side of the bed) Damn she has perfect range and harmony. She has it all and good lyrics.

Pop, plenty of shid I listen to. Even lady gaga

Hard rock and alternative hard rock, "Rob bailey" (beast) and (hungry)

Rap, little dmx and even eminem.

It's the idiots walking around broke as shid, talking shid, about things they could never be in terms of connecting to people, that are the losers that need to get "Real" jobs.

;)

Capitalist

Capitalist

Addicted to ArboristSite
The reason I don't do that is because it makes you vulnerable. Of course it matters though, eventually you want to have done your best - whatever that is.
My group is important to me is wgat I mean.
I can't blame other folks for not being like me.
It would be a screwed up boring world if they were like me.

TheDarkLordChinChin

TheDarkLordChinChin

My name Borat, I like you
Thin about this: no one ever batted and eye lid when various Europeans who emigrated to NA were all lumped together was "white(s)" but you cant call blacks blacks anymore, or Native Americans Indians etc etc.
I dont mind being referred to simply as "white" despite the fact my ancestors had it as bad or worse than the African slaves in US (you will never hear me complain about or demand reparations/apology for this BTW) but enough with double standard.

Capitalist

Capitalist

Addicted to ArboristSite
Thin about this: no one ever batted and eye lid when various Europeans who emigrated to NA were all lumped together was "white(s)" but you cant call blacks blacks anymore, or Native Americans Indians etc etc.
I dont mind being referred to simply as "white" despite the fact my ancestors had it as bad or worse than the African slaves in US (you will never hear me complain about or demand reparations/apology for this BTW) but enough with double standard.
The spanish did things unspeakable in their conquest for an empire as well as any group that evolved past chucking spears. I have brothers in all groups but we arent the same.

Trying to deny ancestral identity and saying we are all the same is racist. We aren't.

Respecting the difference is equality. Not denying it and saying we are all one people.

oologahan

oologahan

ArboristSite Operative
When society gives words power they take power away from the individual. Power is defined as:
  1. the ability to do something or act in a particular way, especially as a faculty or quality.
    "the power of speech"

People that use slurs or derogatory terms do not have the "power" to influence another person's life without consequences. By allowing the use of the word the people that feel the way they do can have the light of day shined on them. I have a bigger problem with people who believe they must protect and help minorities because "those" people aren't capable of doing so. I spent 6 years in the Army, and know that isn't true. Society would be better off if political parties or people did not attempt to care for or save certain groups like they were mentally less than themselves.