• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Setting a challenge

SS396driver

SS396driver

To much wood
I posted on several boards I'm on . But if some of us would put away our own needs and realise that there are plenty that even though they work hard never have enough they live from day to day . Was in shoprite today local grocery store and an older woman was buying a few things , and after it was totalled up she said I need to take a few things off . Now there was nothing frivolous in the order, but she said to the girl there is nothing at the food bank. I paid for her entire order . Got out of line and went shopping

On the hoarders thread I posted I bought frozen turkeys and some other items to donate tomorrow to the pantry ,If all of use do a little it will be a lot

LogSawyer74

LogSawyer74

ArboristSite Operative
I told my tenant that I dont expect rent for the forceable future . She is laid off and her husband is working reduced hours . Hes in auto repair a vital service as per NYS
Awesome. Hearing things like this make me feel driven to follow your lead and try to help out anyway I can...