• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Shelby has a new show

cre10

cre10

ArboristSite Guru
I would think they would run out of stuff to show after 2 or 3 episodes. As long as they don't show him wearing his wife's thongs again it might be ok :msp_thumbdn:

avason

avason

Addicted to ArboristSite
I watched for a few minutes...like others said I couldn't take much of it. Very scripted indeed.:poop: We should have a steamy poop.

TPA

ArboristSite Operative
3-4 episodes in to this series now. The scripting is obvious. The show has totally abandoned anything to do with what Shelby did for a living. No logging to be seen anywhere.

The last episode, where swamp rats were removed from a wealthy couples house, furniture destruction was staged.
When the table was broken, It was obvious that it was a very cheap throw away piece.

History has developed an new genre...Scripted Reality.

mga

wandering
meanwhile, shelby laughs all the way to the bank......

the guy must really be raking in some money to afford all the toys he has.

rob*wood-cutta

rob*wood-cutta

ArboristSite Lurker
it's funny that this is one of the breads. I had an opportunity to meet you she'll be quite a few times. I worked with a company out of Louisiana named la men and we at the time we were in the process of being possibly sound with Shelby.I can honestly say that that dude is out there. He's cool as hell but a lot of people think he puts on a show for the camera. In all honesty he turns it down about a notch or two. the craziest dude I've ever met.