• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shindaiwa 757

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are you so weary about it? I'm really not trying to be an azz I'm truly asking that question for an answer.
Dude only has 6 posts under his belt.less than that when he first posted.usually when this happens Its usually somebody trolling for a how much is it worth.

Why are you so weary about it? I'm really not trying to be an azz I'm truly asking that question for an answer.

I offered the OP $250, and he didn't respond. He was obviously holding out for pie in the sky relisted item ad nauseam eBay money. Even though the actual results on eBay show a nice saw with nice bar and chain fetching considerably less.
Moderators please correct me if I'm wrong. Op sorry about the hijack.

You didn't hijack his worthless, and pointless thread. He just isn't smart enough(admitted as much) to delete it. Which I'll add, I suggested he do in my first reply to him.

Still don't see the big deal this is an internet forum where one can come to talk to others and learn from others more experienced. How is a what it's worth thread a nuisance? He is considering selling a saw and coming to a group showing respect for others opinions of what the saw could be worth if he decided to sell it. To me that qualifies as a trading question but hey that's my opinion. Not trying to get into a who's bic is bigger competition just saying maybe some come to a forum to interact with other people with like interests rather than rummaging through hours of wrong info on the internet.

It's actually an example of a much larger nuisance .... those that would rather ask others than actually do their own research.

Then it's another question .... and another .... and on and on.

BITD, I had a rookie co-worker ask a really basic question. I handed him a 400 page manual and told him "It's in there. Most likely between pages 50 and 150." Never heard a peep from him again. My view was that I helped with his first question and most likely answered his second as well.

It's actually an example of a much larger nuisance .... those that would rather ask others than actually do their own research.

Then it's another question .... and another .... and on and on.

BITD, I had a rookie co-worker ask a really basic question. I handed him a 400 page manual and told him "It's in there. Most likely between pages 50 and 150." Never heard a peep from him again. My view was that I helped with his first question and most likely answered his second as well.

The attitude you so succinctly point out, is much the same reason they make shoes with velcro for adults.

Wow! Why would I delete a thread you guys obviously relish spouting off in. The humor of this thread and it's soapbox anonymous preachers is PRICELESS!!! GOOD DAY GENTS. RAGE ON!

Wow! Why would I delete a thread you guys obviously relish spouting off in. The humor of this thread and it's soapbox anonymous preachers is PRICELESS!!! GOOD DAY GENTS. RAGE ON!

Interesting you are calling out "anonymous posters" when your profile has no details...

Nothing anonymous here, I have probably attended more GTG's in the past 3 years than anyone else on this Forum.

By the way, I am smart enough to determine what an item is worth BEFORE I buy it.

Lets be honest here. You wanted to delete this thread, but you couldn't figure out how to make that happen.

Great idea Warped. Still haven't had anyone tell me where I shoulda put this post, and I can't figure out how to delete it.

Bot line is it's only worth what someone is willing to pay regardless of fair market value. Here's a quick lesson in economics.

Back