Should Cover Some Options?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Mac bar on a pioneer/partner!? Yer gonna get banned! On a more serious note, I see you swapped the black grips on the 2094 out for orange 281 grips. I liked that look on my brother's 2094 too.

:laugh: That was done for spite. (The Mac- Pioneer combo)
2094 handle insert was swapped out by previous owner, that saw is "new" to me as of about 48 hours ago- have a K950 on its way to me as a top end donor if ever needed ;).
You know how some guys tell stories about 2100's that kept food on their tables? Well for me back in the early 1990's it was a 2094. Situations changed and I was forced to sell that 2094- this one is finally the replacement to bring back a bit of nostalgia, but still have a 90cc plus saw that will kick any stock 066 into the weeds. :)

I love seeing a well thought out 15 saw plan.

Not sure it was ever "well thought out" just the way it happened- what was available and what could still be fixed fairly easily to be returned to service.
Thinking of thinning this herd a little, but might just shift some to other permanent positions so they are not at home- but where they might be needed without having to return home to fetch a saw.

:laugh: That was done for spite. (The Mac- Pioneer combo)
2094 handle insert was swapped out by previous owner, that saw is "new" to me as of about 48 hours ago- have a K950 on its way to me as a top end donor if ever needed ;).
You know how some guys tell stories about 2100's that kept food on their tables? Well for me back in the early 1990's it was a 2094. Situations changed and I was forced to sell that 2094- this one is finally the replacement to bring back a bit of nostalgia, but still have a 90cc plus saw that will kick any stock 066 into the weeds. :)

How's that p42 go in a log? Looks good all cleaned up

Dibs on the 2159

Yeah, na- the only red saw likely to be going anywhere is the one by itself, sitting all Solo.
Maybe the one with the yellow side cover can go...... but maybe that ones becomes a tractor saw.... :innocent:

Can I interest you in a well used, much abused recently rebuilt 036 instead? :surprised3:

Yeah, na- the only red saw likely to be going anywhere is the one by itself, sitting all Solo.
Maybe the one with the yellow side cover can go...... but maybe that ones becomes a tractor saw.... :innocent:

Can I interest you in a well used, much abused recently rebuilt 036 instead? :surprised3:
Meh. If you'd said 034 Super you'd have my interest. But only if you'd taken it down while it was still running, replaced every soft and wear part, and cleaned every nook and cranny with a dental pick.

Meh. If you'd said 034 Super you'd have my interest. But only if you'd taken it down while it was still running, replaced every soft and wear part, and cleaned every nook and cranny with a dental pick.

Sorry dude- that is just not the way I roll.
If it ain't broke- don't fix it. If you do fix it- someone might complain about how you did it to keep the saw running.

The 350 is the nicest of the bunch...

Fight me

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back