Show your Wood Stove

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arrow wood stove with my new maul to keep it fed.
b5721ffc506ae54eb2c9ffaded5fdb71.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interesting system, sounds unique. That is a large house!
What is the name of the maker?

Made it myself from several branded parts. There was not a lot of information on this kind of system.
We started of with only the 1000l barrel.
But that was not nearly enough.
Only issue we still have, is the extra apartment in our house (where a friend lives on top of our barn) pulls more energie than what you'd expect. Probably to much of a loss in the plumbing and not enought efficient radiatiors.

But that's also the fun installing stuff in a 150 year old house. You're never done.
e203b1de77b1ada65110cdf2a289e226.jpg
04d89a86d052ccb7daeb508628256e78.jpg

Rayburn stove 355m, it cooks, gives us hot water, and heats the house via radiators, usually burn from April through to November, and if its not too hot, cook Christmas turkey in Dec, was burning into the 2nd week of Dec this year.
Use the SAGASCO stove during summer.
Kitchen is still being renovated, slowly.

Attachments

• range.jpg
    range.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 58
  • Rayburnvegys.jpg
    Rayburnvegys.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 57
  • turkeybacon.jpg
    turkeybacon.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 54
Been using it for over 20 yrs, keeps it toasty warm. I can bank it up with a load and not touch it for over 10 hrs, open it and throw a couple of splits in, close it for another 10 hrs. All the best back at you. :cool:
A friend of mine has that exact stove. Friggin thing is HUGE. You could almost park a Mini Cooper in one.

How do you like the fiscars maul. My boy wants one. My back wont let me swing one anymore.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I’m old enough I know I don’t want to swing it all day but the little bit I’ve used it so far, it works better than my other mauls on the tough stuff. It will be in the truck when I head to the woodlot to break down the bigger rounds before I load them.
Will know more after I give it some more work, but so far, it is a winner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How do you like the fiscars maul. My boy wants one. My back wont let me swing one anymore.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Just ordered one of those splitters. Had good luck with Fiskars tools. How do you like it?
They work well but if you don't swing it like you hate it I've found my super splitter will do most things better. But I'm a small guy so that may have something to do with it.

Back