ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  2. To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

SOLD!!!! Silvey chain grinder

Discussion in 'Chainsaws' started by sawjunky23, Oct 18, 2019.

1. sawjunky23

sawjunky23 Just here for the free beer!

So I don’t know much about it. I’m helping my father clean out his garage and this is his. It hasn’t had much use and hasn’t been used in years. I plugged it in and it runs smooth. Has 3 wheels the one has a small chip so don’t know if it’s safe to use. Also has the manual. Make me a fair offer if interested. I know they are some of the better quality grinders around. I know this site is full of top notch folks and somebody out there can use it. I haven’t burnt wood in a couple years now and don’t really need it.

Attached Files:

2. LonestarStihl

LonestarStihl Addicted to ArboristSite

Very nice! What’s the asking price?

chipper1, Kensie1988 and Need2Saw like this.
  3. sawjunky23

I don’t know what it’s worth that’s why I posted it here. I figured people on here would know the current market on them

4. sawjunky23

Best I can tell it is a 300 model

JeremiahJohnson likes this.
  5. skippysphins

skippysphins Addicted to ArboristSite

6. Skeans

Skeans Addicted to ArboristSite

@Husky Man
    Going to add this to your collection?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. AtlanticLawn

AtlanticLawn ArboristSite Lurker

8. Husky Man

Husky Man Addicted to ArboristSite

So Skeans, you spending my money again huh? a couple full wrap handles not enough??;):)

I wouldn't have any more idea than the OP, what would be a fair price for both the seller and buyer, if Atlantic Lawn doesn't buy it, maybe give us an idea what a Fair price would be??, or maybe PM me, I could be interested, but have no idea what would be a fair offer.

BTW, I got the Full wraps on both the 390XP and 395XP, stihl waiting for the right dawgs for the 390, but the dawgs that came with the full wrap for the 395, MIGHT meet with your approval, but I won't bet more than Lunch on it:laughing:

Doug :cheers:

LonestarStihl likes this.