• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold SILVEY GRINDER PRO SHARP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briguy26

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Hey fellas, after some thought I will be selling my silvey pro sharp grinder with stand. I realize I just don't cut enough to validate keeping it. Plus the fact that I have a Silvey 510 that grinds chain just as well. This is a very low hour grinder in fact it had the original charcoal wheel on it when I got it. I switched it over to the white one and put a blue ceramic one on my 510 that works great. This is a heavy item so shipping is not something I really want to do but is not out of the question. As far as price I dont really know because these rarely come up for sale. Everything works, including the light, very smooth and quiet when spinning. It is a little tricky getting use to how the settings work, as compared to a 510, swing arm, or a RS2. Anyhow I'm throwing the price of $2500 OBO out there. If you don't like the price move on or make an offer like I said these rarely come up for sale. Not in a hurry to sell. Also I might try that stupid auction site if I dont have luck on here. Located in Oregon. 20190329_165912.jpg20190329_165836.jpg20190329_165820.jpg20190329_165702.jpg20190329_165648.jpg20190329_165634.jpg

That's awesome, can't remember the last time one of those with low hours came around. Somebody is gonna be very happy when that arrives at their door. Wish I could justify buyin it...... but I wouldn't be around long when my wife found out.

Guy must be single.... did ya get close to your price for it ? Heck maybe in another 10 yrs when one comes up .....nah she still wouldn't let me get it

Latest posts

Back