• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Silvey SDM4 square chain grinder used

z4lunch

z4lunch

ArboristSite Guru
Steve here. I have a Silvey square grinder. It is in good condtion. It works well. Does not come with a stand though. I would like $400 I will pick up shipping, it needs a $4.00 spring and a rubber boot that is $25.33 from Silvey. it will hit Ebay sometime this week... If it dosent sell... These new are around $1400US
Thanks Steve

Last edited:

HK02

Steve here. I have a Silvey square grinder. It is in good condtion. It works well. Does not come with a stand though. I would like $400 I will pick up shipping, it needs a $4.00 spring and a rubber boot that is $25.33 from Silvey. it will hit Ebay sometime this week... If it dosent sell... These new are around $1400US
Thanks Steve
Still for sale?