• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Simington 451B Chisel Grinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moby

Reaction score
This grinder belonged to my husband (deceased), who was a faller in AK. He kept his equipment in immaculate condition. The grinder, stand and an extra (new) wheel can be yours for $800 + shipping. The lightshade has a little bit of damage, but works. New light is $20. After talking to someone at Simington about how this needs to packed carefully, it may cost $100 to ship correctly. IMG_5276.JPGIMG_5277.JPGIMG_5278.JPGIMG_5279.JPGIMG_5280.JPGIMG_5283.JPG

Hi, I sent you a private message, I knew your husband if it is who I believe it is.I’m sorry to hear of his passing. I tried to buy this grinder a couple years ago. Thanks! wrong person, I just got off the phone with the person who I thought you may be referring to (same grinder) Simington. I worked with another faller from N C, who worked in Alaska. Anyhow I’m interested in your grinder.

I wanted to tell anyone who may be interested in this grinder it is a really nice grinder. I saw it this morning, motor sounds good both ways bilateral of course, wheel is dressed right and ready to grind chain. Small world when I called (Moby) Turns out we were in the same little town in Western N C. My parents live there. Anyhow I would have purchased this grinder but I was in a auto accident on July 7th & insurance co first indicated my Tk was a total loss which would have meant no Tk payment but it is repairable they tell me today, so timing was bad for me to purchase. Very nice lady & seems very honest and forthright.

Back