Site seems normal again

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was on earlier today and twice I was told the server was busy, since then it's been working great!

Encountering a few search issues, but I'm sure it will even out soon.

Glad to see it running smooth, they must've given the server a muffler mod and took the limiter caps off.
:clap:

CT

Yup, seems to be working tons better then in the past.

+1 to the head-up's for making the changes for a new server. AS has become a part of my nightly after work routine! :rock:

Huge login issues for me, couldn't get on for last 6 hours. Finally logged in, but keep getting signed out. At least the pages load faster...

Using Firefox. I kept getting 'too many failed login attempts, please go away for 15 minutes' msgs, and Jennifer emailed to say that they'd been having some issues. Actually got an email from AS informing me of failed logins, originating from 70.86.55.98 which is.... AS.

Using Firefox. I kept getting 'too many failed login attempts, please go away for 15 minutes' msgs, and Jennifer emailed to say that they'd been having some issues. Actually got an email from AS informing me of failed logins, originating from 70.86.55.98 which is.... AS.

That's exactly what happened to me. Had to change my password and finally got on.

Having some trouble this morning.... I can't search anything! I type in a search and it shows up no matches, except for anything that was posted after yesterday afternoon! Did we lose the archives?? What's up with that?

Last edited:
Back