• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Skil 1641(Poulan 3400)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to get my buddy to buy it.....but its not a Stihl. I told him"now that's just stupid". He doesn't know **** about saws and the concept of a spit case vs a clam shell went over his head.

I tried to get my buddy to buy it.....but its not a Stihl. I told him"now that's just stupid". He doesn't know **** about saws and the concept of a spit case vs a clam shell went over his head.

Well, if that's the case, he really wouldn't like anything decent, like a Poulan Pro Super 380, or a Masterminded Poulan 4000.

I am letting this one go as well. It starts, runs, oils, and cuts well.
I am located at 4700' in elevation so compression will be approximately 14% higher at Sea Level.
View attachment 428907 View attachment 428908 View attachment 428909 View attachment 428910 View attachment 428912
I would like to get $140/shipped and insured to the Lower 48 States.
I have another NOS Tsumura Rotary Tip 16" 3/8 bar that I can include for an additional $40.

I believe the detail in my original post was for powerhead only, but if the buyer was interested, I could include a NOS Tsumura A176 16" 3/8 050.

Since the ad did not specify PHO and stated "another" bar was available I was uncertain. Since it appears no one has made an offer, I will give $120 shipped to 40502.

Gary,

I appreciate your offer, but I try to purposely list stuff I have for sale at what I believe to be at a fair discount from market pricing. My goal is to not gouge the fellow enthusiast community, but by the same token, I can't realistically reduce pricing to a break even point either.

Back