Slamm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihl Livin

I DON'T EVEN BURN WOOD
Reaction score
Anybody heard from slamm. I sent him a pm and haven't heard back from him and it doesn't even show his last activity on his visitor page.

I haven't heard from him in a while. I do have his phone number. I may check him out later today.

Believe he got upset with a couple members here after a post about Stihl chain saws and how those members never used the saws in questioned and keep on talking about them

His pictorials of cutting timber deep in the woods were very enjoyable/educational and you can tell he is very sharp in general not just with logging...............maybe that will help get him back:msp_smile:

I don't recall anything on the forum and reading his posts that suggested he was "pissed-off" about anything.

I also really liked reading his posts...and to be honest...he was the one who got me to try Amsoil Saber mix.
(like he said..."I've used it up to 60:1 or thinner according to what I had on hand and needed to finish a job")

Stories about his kids screwing up his yard equipment were...priceless..!!..

I hope he reads these messages and comes back..!! - - but 'why' he vanished...I dunno..??..:dunno:
:cheers:
J2F

I remember the thread well......just not the name of it.

He tossed his drink on the floor and stomped the hell out........I doubt he'll ever be back.

Its refreshing some people just quit posting without making a big funeral type deal out of it. Unfortunately for you ####ers, I'm gonna keep posting my drivel, until I don't feel like it any more. Unless you forget my birthday, that is:msp_angry:

Its refreshing some people just quit posting without making a big funeral type deal out of it. Unfortunately for you ####ers, I'm gonna keep posting my drivel, until I don't feel like it any more. Unless you forget my birthday, that is:msp_angry:
Here in the South..an..."azzhole baby" birth is NOT recognized as a actual birth...sooo..NO birthday for you..!!

Sorry...J/K...just couldn't help it...you left yourself...sooo 'wide-open' for this ole Southern joke..!!
:cheers:
J2F

That thread did suck. Unless everybody kissed and made up at the end, I didn't get very far though. I must need to develop more passion about things. I really can't think of a tool or machine I own that I like enough to get into a shouting match over. Now triangle vs "T" Coos Bay? That #### is on!

Latest posts

Back