Small cc’s pro xp saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
whats the new husky pro xp chainsaw being offered now.? I only see the 555 for sale is that the only small new saw being offered?

Thanks everywhere I looked showed up nothing. I guess they cut back on the high rpm to keep the emissions low?

I was told there is three different manufacturers making husky saws now?
Do you think this turns buyers away.?

Zenoah and poulan manufacturer some Husqvarna branded saws but they are both part of Husqvarna group.

Zenoah and poulan manufacturer some Husqvarna branded saws but they are both part of Husqvarna group.

And redmax? He said husky is still manufacturing the bigger saws. I guess can’t keep up with the demand for chainsaws. Where’s partner, pioneer, partner/pioneer fit in with all of this? Does Husqvarna own mcculloch too?

They manufacture the majority of saws they sell. Zenoah is redmax in the usa.

Husky xp small chainsaws. Some small saws aren’t xp.

I think any 346xp, 340, 257, 353, 359 will serve you well.

I haven’t used my 353 too much cutting the larger diameter wood at the saw mill but around the house I can’t complain. Like any high rpm husky saw I keep the chains razor sharp.

Someday ill try one. When I purchased my 266 the 2100’s sat and waited for the big trees. The 62cc/66cc/68cc seams to be the average cc saws for the average cutters, but there a starting point for pro loggers.

Latest posts

Back