Small Walbro part needed.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

urhstry

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I just bought a Solo 647 saw and found the black plastic fuel inlet piece is cracked. I can't find a place anywhere that has this part. Does anybody have an old carb to rip one off and send it to me or new ones in a bin somewhere? My saw is useless without it. And Sandy is putting a rush on things. Thanks for any help.

I am currently at work but I'll post one as soon as I can. I noticed this part doesn't seem to be on the Walbro diagrams.

Head to your stihl dealer and have him order 1123 122 3900. It will set you back 2 bucks. You'll need to twist out the old metal piece under the plastic nipple and press in the new one.

Just saw the mention of needing it for the storm. If you can't get it from the dealer in reasonable time let me know. I have an extra one, new in the package I could send your way.

My Stihl dealer is small and doesn't have parts on hand AND only orders parts once a week if needed. They are not known for their speed. If you're willing to part with it, I would love to have it.

Latest posts

Back