• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

SOLD!!!! snelling ported 372

thumbilly

thumbilly

ArboristSite Operative
Just curious but why 32:1 seems like that's really popular. Worried about not enough oil. Or is it cause it's ported and runs faster and hotter. Jw

thumbilly

thumbilly

ArboristSite Operative
Thanks I was just curious. I run 50:1 in everything with Schaeffers 7000 semi-synthetic. I've had them apart and I would say they are more than well oiled.

skippysphins

skippysphins

Addicted to ArboristSite
so I've been watching the tracking number on this saw. The second it said delivered I left work went home and grabbed it! great packaging Skippy! Saw was nice and clean as well. Heading to the yard now to put a bar and chain on it and see what we're working with! Updates to follow
Well how did you like it ?

showrguy

showrguy

Addicted to ArboristSite
The saw f*cking rips! I knew it was special right when I started it. Tried it along side stock 372. Night and day difference.
Now, are'nt you glad you listened to some of us that were bustin yer balls in your original thread, when you wanted a stock saw for the same money ?? lol