• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

SOLD!!!! snelling ported 372

dichrixon

dichrixon

ArboristSite Lurker
as long as the extra care that is neededisn't much more than stock. I'll be one happy camper. If it starts slowing down production I may have to get a second saw.

dichrixon

dichrixon

ArboristSite Lurker
Nice touch on the Engraved plate Brad. I noticed I have "Xtra Special 372xp serial number 0001".

I ran my saw in some hard oak and the thing barely bogged down with a lot of pressure on it. I did the same test with one of our stock 372's and the chain all but stopped! Hehehe. Some credit to the fresh chain vs recently sharpened of course but the difference was huge!

First tree job tomorrow with the new saw. I'm working the ground delimbing 18 footers for the log truck so she will be put through her paces.

Thanks again for the deal Skippy and thanks Brad for building an awesome saw!

Rich

Attachments

SCTREEGUY

SCTREEGUY

ArboristSite Operative
Thanks I was just curious. I run 50:1 in everything with Schaeffers 7000 semi-synthetic. I've had them apart and I would say they are more than well oiled.
We run Schaefer 7000 in the drag car and stock4. Trust it with some high dollar engines but don't think I'd try it in my saws.

thumbilly

thumbilly

ArboristSite Operative
I don't remember exactly been awhile since I bought it. The shop I work at is a schaeffers dealer. The way we do parts and stuff is a bill book I just right it down on the person's page (mine) and the boss makes out bills and sends them out every so often. Schaeffers has a 9000 full synthetic 2 stroke oil also.