• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold snelling ported 372

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious but why 32:1 seems like that's really popular. Worried about not enough oil. Or is it cause it's ported and runs faster and hotter. Jw

Thanks I was just curious. I run 50:1 in everything with Schaeffers 7000 semi-synthetic. I've had them apart and I would say they are more than well oiled.

so I've been watching the tracking number on this saw. The second it said delivered I left work went home and grabbed it! great packaging Skippy! Saw was nice and clean as well. Heading to the yard now to put a bar and chain on it and see what we're working with! Updates to follow
Well how did you like it ?

The saw f*cking rips! I knew it was special right when I started it. Tried it along side stock 372. Night and day difference.
Now, are'nt you glad you listened to some of us that were bustin yer balls in your original thread, when you wanted a stock saw for the same money ?? lol

Back