• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold snelling ported 372

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as long as the extra care that is neededisn't much more than stock. I'll be one happy camper. If it starts slowing down production I may have to get a second saw.

Nice touch on the Engraved plate Brad. I noticed I have "Xtra Special 372xp serial number 0001".

I ran my saw in some hard oak and the thing barely bogged down with a lot of pressure on it. I did the same test with one of our stock 372's and the chain all but stopped! Hehehe. Some credit to the fresh chain vs recently sharpened of course but the difference was huge!

First tree job tomorrow with the new saw. I'm working the ground delimbing 18 footers for the log truck so she will be put through her paces.

Thanks again for the deal Skippy and thanks Brad for building an awesome saw!

Rich

Attachments

• IMAG0530.jpg
    IMAG0530.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 58
  • IMAG0531.jpg
    IMAG0531.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 57
  • IMAG0529.jpg
    IMAG0529.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 56
Thanks I was just curious. I run 50:1 in everything with Schaeffers 7000 semi-synthetic. I've had them apart and I would say they are more than well oiled.

We run Schaefer 7000 in the drag car and stock4. Trust it with some high dollar engines but don't think I'd try it in my saws.

a77ad6941b91f7051c4af504106765b6.jpg

This oil you wouldn't trust?

I don't remember exactly been awhile since I bought it. The shop I work at is a schaeffers dealer. The way we do parts and stuff is a bill book I just right it down on the person's page (mine) and the boss makes out bills and sends them out every so often. Schaeffers has a 9000 full synthetic 2 stroke oil also.

Back