Snow me your presents

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a retractable air hose reel, two LED work lights, some fleece lined blue jeans, and another day with my mom, dad and family. Parents are both in their 80's. Had a few bouts of gratitude and happiness rolling out the corners of my eyes.....Peace
You got the best gift, time with your parents.
Everything else is just stuff.

I got a retractable air hose reel, two LED work lights, some fleece lined blue jeans, and another day with my mom, dad and family. Parents are both in their 80's. Had a few bouts of gratitude and happiness rolling out the corners of my eyes.....Peace

Yes sir, I can identify with that. Every day becomes precious at this stage when you realize another Christmas has come and you still got mom and pop!

Some late Christmas dropped off gifts. A pickeroon and something very rare. yes Gents it is a book!!

65u0620s2.jpg

61VzqevAGkL.jpg

I got my nephews one too. Had to order it direct from Stihl, shipped from Germany, all the dealers kept telling me it wasn't something they could get.

WHAT? We have those in stock, I must have sold a dozen for Christmas and have stock at stihl to get more. I would have sent you one if you sent me a MS 261 piston.. same price actually lol

I've been looking for flannel lined jeans this fall but no luck!
Are there any rural king stores near you?

Sounds like a hint: keep your butt out of the house and in your Man Cave! Still laughing! Not at you, but with you...[emoji848]

Dave6390 in WI
I am perfectly fine with being out in the shed tinkering in peace.

There's 3 stores in lower IL, Charleston, Terre Haute, Chicago. Over 15 close to IN. They have an Online Store, also. Hope that helps out? [emoji31]

Dave6390 in WI

Latest posts

Back