Snow me your presents

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just googled them, there's almost 50+ stores in MI, IN, IL, & WI, then there's FL.? Not one store in MN. ? Go figure...

Dave6390 in WI

The wife got me this
438d949f300812859d726bd5026de85b.jpg

Haven't tried it out yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a Lisle stethoscope for leak detection, an infrared thermometer for measuring case heat when installing new crank bearings, a 10L ultrasonic cleaner, a 24" magnetic tool holder, a 24 bin parts cabinet, and a large bag of PIG oil pads. I solved the "I didn't know what to get you so I got you some socks" problem by creating an Amazon Wish List - it paid off!

But the best present of all was my two girls and their families including two grandkids under 2 yrs are with us for Christmas and into next week! As said so well above, the rest is just stuff. I hope everyone had as great a Christmas as I.

I will let everyone know. I have two ~12" logs 1/3-1/2 sunk into the ground that I want to jack up. They were the two logs that my log pile was stacked on. Will report back when I can.
Please let me know how this works for you! I've had my eye on this one

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

All my presents were perfect but this one had the most meaning behind it. This was my great Grandfathers and my pops gave it to me yesterday. It hung on my parents mantle for years and it will be hung again. Not sure of the year but its a Winchester 22lr.

image.jpeg

All my presents were perfect but this one had the most meaning behind it. This was my great Grandfathers and my pops gave it to me yesterday. It hung on my parents mantle for years and it will be hung again. Not sure of the year but its a Winchester 22lr.

View attachment 473448

Nice gift! I shot with several of those around 40 years ago. If it's mechanically sound you could probably put a few rounds through it once in a while with no problems. Or let it have the rest it's most likely earned over the years.

Long story short, my parents asked for christmas ideas. I ended up giving the DDaves and TK's phone number's (TK is a Husky dealer who works with SH guys)

Well, mom did some talking to Dave and Tom.

Got the Stihl seal puller kit along with the 200t jaws. A Stihl bar stud remover and installer, and a Stihl coil gap setter all from DDave.

For Husky stuff from TK I ended up getting a clutch puller for the 346,350 etc series clutches, (I broke my old one a few months back) I also got a AV spring removal tool, along with a worm gear puller for the 55 series husky's.

I told mom to call Dave and Tom and tell them I am in need of tools, well, it a way... Dave and Tom hooked my parents up.

Its been a good christmas.

Merry Christmas

Back