ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Snow

Ted Jenkins

Ted Jenkins

Firewood by TJ
A few days we had some melting and was able to get some cars out. Last night we got about another foot. A forecast for another 10'' this afternoon. I do remember 78 very well with 10' in one storm because our mountain was closed for three weeks so if you ran out of food you were SOL. The Sheriff would send a snow cat to you if you had an emergency, but you had better have good insurance because each run was $10,000. This is what it looked like yesterday. 18'' more fore for the week. Thanks

Attachments

• BRM1.jpg
    BRM1.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 12
  • BRM6.jpg
    BRM6.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 13
TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
We had another "dusting" Saturday night/Sunday morning... enough to make the roads slick. Hopefully, not too bad this morning driving into work.
snow 020721.JPG

OM617YOTA

OM617YOTA

ArboristSite Guru
Looks beautiful. Best of luck driving to work.

Still not a flake here. Had half an inch of slush at work, but it was all gone by the time I got home.

Ted Jenkins

Ted Jenkins

Firewood by TJ
We got over three feet and then power went out. Ever try to do book work with a candle. Did not want to dig out my truck to go get the generator just to run stuff for a few hours. The power company sent out coupons to get ice to put in the refrigerator. I wonder if I could just go out side to get a bucket of snow to put in the frige. Tough to charge the phone too. Thanks