ArboristSite.com Sponsors

So how come no more news on the Malyasia aircraft?

cantoo

cantoo

Addicted to ArboristSite
Website
Visit site
You can't tell me that someone didn't see something or find something on a recording by now. So who was on the flight that someone high up wanted gone and forgotten? The whole thing has just dropped off the planet including the media? No family screaming for closure?

kz1000

kz1000

fixumologist
Hmmm! The pilot and co-pilot were both active in middle east beliefs and a plane disappears???

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
The news media has an extremely short attention span.

When a story begins to cool, they drop it.
The Main Street Media (MSM) prints/investigates what it is Told to print/investigate. The MSM is basically owed by 5 large mega corporations. It's their job to print drivel & that's it.

slowp

slowp

Tree Freak
There was an item on it last week. The search is still going on. My question is why was it sensationalized so long with nothing new to report?

Groundman One

Groundman One

Star Gazer
I still think someone shot it down by accident(?) and there is a massive operation in place to cover it up because if it got out it would force a military conflict that neither side wants.

Dalmatian90

Dalmatian90

Addicted to ArboristSite
The Main Street Media (MSM) prints/investigates what it is Told to print/investigate. The MSM is basically owed by 5 large mega corporations. It's their job to print drivel & that's it.
Which is whatever sells the most ad dollars that week.

The left's big foe of Fox News is sister to the most liberal broadcast network and that's the one that has had the greater social impact over the last two decades -- Fox.

jeffc

jeffc

ArboristSite Member
Does anyone follow the news sources anymore? Reuters, AP? Let's not get prepackaged, politically charged "news" confused with investigative journalism.

The search has shifted to another section of the S Indian Ocean which will require additional equipment. The search is not over, but was temporarily put on hold at one point. You would have to imagine that the funds are also not as abundant these days. There are fewer ships involved, planes are of no use at this point since there would be no debris left on the surface of the ocean. The ships are equipped with sonar gear to map the ocean floor. This can take up to 12 months.

The news media is not reporting on this because there is simply nothing else to report until the search yields something productive or substantial.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

turnkey4099

turnkey4099

Tree Freak
Does anyone follow the news sources anymore? Reuters, AP? Let's not get prepackaged, politically charged "news" confused with investigative journalism.

The search has shifted to another section of the S Indian Ocean which will require additional equipment. The search is not over, but was temporarily put on hold at one point. You would have to imagine that the funds are also not as abundant these days. There are fewer ships involved, planes are of no use at this point since there would be no debris left on the surface of the ocean. The ships are equipped with sonar gear to map the ocean floor. This can take up to 12 months.

The news media is not reporting on this because there is simply nothing else to report until the search yields something productive or substantial.

No, it can't be that simple. It just _has_ to be a conspiracy!! They'll find the plane in the White House basement where JFK is living.

Geez, people just aren't satisfied with simple explanations.

Harry K
Harry K

bigbadbob

bigbadbob

Addicted to ArboristSite
Website
www.google.ca

I have been using this site

http://www.pprune.org/rumours-news-13/

seems very good.
Some smart people there.
BBB

jeffc

jeffc

ArboristSite Member
Actually there may be something else to report...

Just got a news flash that Malaysia Airlines may have lost ANOTHER plane, this one over the Ukraine. No details as of yet, but speculation is that it was shot down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk