So, I just got back...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously... I didn't ask a lot of questions, I just listened a lot.
Listening is good, I try to do it as much as possible. I told one of the guys that work for me "It's hard to learn while your lips are moving". He interrupted me about halfway through, I just shook my head.

"It's hard to learn while your lips are moving"
That there be true...
There's a a time to yap... and a time to shut the trap.
The trick is knowing when those times are...
The problem is there ain't a one of us that has that science down to perfection... some just are better at discerning those times.
I'm still workin' on it... it-is-what-it-is.
As Hedgerow says... perspective... I met some guys, ran a couple of their saws, that added quite a bit of "perspective" to the reality.
Luckily, I knew when to shut my trap (hopefully).

Of course, I'm still gonna' be an internet expert... but it ain't reality :D it's the internet.

Fixed it for you. In chainsaw now.
Congrats new mod guy. It has it's moments, but it will drive you nuts if you let it.

Today's tip, if people aggravate ya, move all their posts to Political. The locals there are so busy frothing at the mouth they'll never notice an oil or epa thread there.

For sale: gently used ban hammer. You interested?

And, to quote another Internet expert, "Advice on the Internet is worth exactly what you paid for it."
You are right, but if your hanging out with guys that know there stuff , even if you met
Them on the internet, you can learn some nifty stuff ....... like square filing and fixing saws, and such like

Back