so what do you think

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heavy old hard to find parts for. 56mm bore x40mm stroke 99cc. I think most had a manual oiler as an option along with an auto oiler. It would make a good milling saw. They are very strong when modded along with the 2100 from what I have read.

The Chuffster!

The 1100 does have many parts in common with the 2100, but it is the OLDEST version of that saw in that displacement. I cannot tell you which parts would swap out. You might try the HVA website and do some searches. Having said that, 2100 parts are even getting hard to come by.

Those 100cc Huskies are great saws, but I think you are probably detecting that parts availability may be an issue. Rupedoggy (Mike) has been on here today and knows as much about this family of saws as anyone I've seen.... maybe he can weigh in, or you can send him a PM. He posted the thread on Tillotsen carburetors (Thanks, Mike, ya got love it when someone actually contributes to the chainsaw body of knowledge!)

Back