So ya put bar oil in the gas tank and gas in the bar oil tank

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not if you don't mind cleaning your air filter, carb and plug more than once a year. Oh, it will run on oily gas, but it causes nastiness that needs to be addressed sooner or later.

A little 40-to-1 mixed in with a tankful of mower gas? Really? I don't think so...

You want "nastiness," I turn my riding mower UPSIDE-DOWN sometimes when I'm not in the mood to **** with it when changing blades...and crankcase oil saturates the air filter...turn it back rightside-down, choke it, start it up and run it like I stole it! Mower is something like 15 years old and that old Kohler is still on its first air filter.

Our guy did that in a 193t once, since the caps are right next to each other it's an easy fix.
I've also cleaned out a carburetor or 2 with maple syrup in them that the owner swears up and down he didn't put bar oil in the tank.

The carb on my leaf blower is on the top but the gas tank is on the bottom[emoji3166]

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji6]

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]
I don’t know man. If you put bar oil in a leaf blower gas tank. I’d say that’s all on you! Lol;)

Latest posts

Back