Social Distancing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would think if this never ends many of those working from home will continue. My daughter is also working from home she has been doing 9 to 11 hours a day working on the computer for her company. Every one I know working from home is giving their comapny extra hours.

Al

I would think if this never ends many of those working from home will continue. My daughter is also working from home she has been doing 9 to 11 hours a day working on the computer for her company. Every one I know working from home is giving their comapny extra hours.

Al
What wont end will be the PTSD and fear ! Imagine when one gets a cold the thoughts that will be racing?

Wife said we should practice social distancing. I didn't realize it would involve 20 cord of white oak. Should keep me distant for quite sometime.
Told the wife I would have it done by June 1st, just under the wire. Anyone have a way to determine number of calories burned using...100_7024.JPG age + days + cutting + splitting + stacking....minus beer breaks? Glad to have it up and done!

With the possibility of our section of PA going Yellow later this week, and perhaps Green in a couple, I've been tasked to prepare our Church for services. Pulled out the Marvin pole saw base which not coincidentally is 6' long and used it as a visual for ensuring our open pews will be proper distance. Kind of applying my tools the Lords work?

IMG_7750.JPG

Back