ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Soft White Underbelly

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
For some unknown reason, while searching for clogged washer drain videos, a video titled, "Inbred Family - The Whitakers" came up on the list. o_O

I was curious.
I've used the term "inbred" many times, but as far as I can tell, I've never actually seen an inbred person. "Deliverance" not included.
I clicked.
It was like driving past a horrific traffic accident - you don't want to watch, but you just can't look away either.

I'll let you decide if you want to watch that one or not.
But after watching that one I watched another, from the same film maker, titled "Shooting Victim - Jerry 2020."
I've never seen anything like it, and I can find no words to describe it.
The best part is @ 20 min to the end. :heart:

Pffft. And we think we have problems?
Jerry really puts things into perspective.

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
A 61 year old Baptist minister from Louisiana..
Said he;s never experienced racism
Speaking of the poor, said opportunities are there, but some chose to not take advantage of them
Speaking about police brutality, said while it does exist, the best way to avoid it is to not break the law.

Jhenderson

Jhenderson

Addicted to ArboristSite
He also said there’s a lack of discipline in the police force. I agree. I think a rework of the police officers bill of rights will go a long way towards accountability for all parties involved. If I had a problem with a cop and found that he or she had more Or different rights during the investigation than I did, I would have a very bad attitude toward the justice system. Not that I don’t have real reservations about equal justice as it is.

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
He also said there’s a lack of discipline in the police force. I agree. I think a rework of the police officers bill of rights will go a long way towards accountability for all parties involved. If I had a problem with a cop and found that he or she had more Or different rights during the investigation than I did, I would have a very bad attitude toward the justice system. Not that I don’t have real reservations about equal justice as it is.
Yes he did say that, thanks for mentioning it. I agree, those LEOs who overstep their authority need to be punished for their actions. But, that doesn't mean restricting officers ability to do their job the best they can.