• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell *SOLD* MMWS 044 w/ Madsens full wrap in Ireland

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh. It's alright guys. I'll let her ride here for a bit. She would sell if I had a new carb on her. But I just can't afford to import one to Ireland to sell her. And I got too many saws as it is.

Dunno if I would part her out here, tho. That is a LOT of shipping and customs forms. Might be easier to EBay it in the UK as a parts saw since many actually are familiar with Randy's work, and full wraps are becoming popular. That way I won't have to break her down and someone else can enjoy her.

I dunno. I do appreciate the support, though. Now off to work - loads of firewood to do today.

Besides Dex, you are ineligible- There must be some kind of saw law fine print that states that "Madsen's handles are limited to one per saw owner" or something like that! :cheers:

There probably is a law somewhere. . :) lol

But I'd like to break it and put that one on the 461.

They feel more natural and are lighter than the OEM wraps.

I could cancel going to the Iowa GTG on the 25th and buy this...??? Argh...

There probably is a law somewhere. . :) lol

But I'd like to break it and put that one on the 461.

They feel more natural and are lighter than the OEM wraps.

I could cancel going to the Iowa GTG on the 25th and buy this...??? Argh...

Dex you could buy this saw swap the handles and sell the saw at the gtg and still be able to go.

Latest posts

Back