• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell *SOLD* MMWS 044 w/ Madsens full wrap in Ireland

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tempted to buy it just to have an auction for the madsens wrap handle.

Bump for a great saw.

Someone needs to buy it because it would be a real travesty to part out such a built up saw. Hadn't I previously made a deal on a 10mm stock one (and the usual other saw irons in the fire), I'd have been all over this one. And probably even at Wes's original asking price, much less the current price. To buy, build, ship, Port and return ship a saw like this has to be $1,000-$1,200 easy- I can't believe it's still here?...:confused:

Someone needs to buy it because it would be a real travesty to part out such a built up saw. Hadn't I previously made a deal on a 10mm stock one (and the usual other saw irons in the fire), I'd have been all over this one. And probably even at Wes's original asking price, much less the current price. To buy, build, ship, Port and return ship a saw like this has to be $1,000-$1,200 easy- I can't believe it's still here?...:confused:

Scott I know what you mean. My 044 just arrived Saturday. Shoulda woulda coulda.

I hope Wes sells it he needs the cash . for important things he has going on ! If I hadn't just bought a new toy ;) . I would have purchased Already . I will ask my better half see what she says .:wtf:

I hope Wes sells it he needs the cash . for important things he has going on ! If I hadn't just bought a new toy ;) . I would have purchased Already . I will ask my better half see what she says .:wtf:

Skippy you know it's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to ask for permission.

Back