• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold SOLD! NOS Husqvarna 353

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do I have to think of everything ... lol
Lol. The 550 will be mine for a long time to come. It's got about half a tank run through it, and it's waiting it's turn on Cottle lane to get the Mastermind treatment.
It makes me wonder.... A ported 346ne vs ported 353. In theory, shouldn't they perform about the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. I suppose I see a pattern. Is there really that drastic of a difference in the cylinders?

A ported 346 will smoke a ported 353. A ported 346 will also kick a ported 550 to the curb. A ported 346 will take a ported 261's lunch money.

See a pattern here?

I'm a little slow here with this pattern. Are you saying your gonna sell me a 346 so I can be apart of the pattern?

I don't know about ported but stock 353 is a very solid saw platform, I've worked hell out of mine no problems very dependable. Ya might want to keep it if you can wear it out than you can 346 it.
I've considered that... But I'm trying to fill a void in the 90cc category... I've been kicking myself ever since I sold my 2188.
If I didn't already have my 550xp, I would definitely be keeping this one, but no need for 2 in the same class, especially when I don't have a 90cc.
Here's your chance to own a Brand New, non-Autotune, 50cc pro saw!

Back