• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Sold

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw is still available. Deal didn't happen. Added double bar spike $40.00 extra
20" inch ES light bar and RS3 chain $120 .00 extra if interested. Will just sale PHO.

You tell me where you can get this new 261cm vw arctic cheaper . I will buy them.

You tell me where you can get this new 261cm vw arctic cheaper . I will buy them.

Cheaper from just about anyone that lives in Canada. $729.95 plus taxes. Roughly $825CDN all in then exchange call it $625USD... Plus slightly higher shipping coming right from Canada. How many would you like?

WINTER WARM UP.jpg

Have you every bought one for Canada.
Ms 261cm vw arctic is 859.00. Canadian. It's online. To my door 778.21.

I'm sorry i thought the big colour picture was clear enough.. it's a Stihl Canada ad, hence the www.stihl.ca in the bottom left corner. Now I will admit that this is a limited time special but...

in Western Canada all old stock has been sold through and dealers are back ordered on saws until the end of the month when the next shipment arrives from Germany. Sale price will still be honored.

They have them. I had them send me that picture to much sure it was the new style. Before I purchase them.

I get them out of London,Ontario. You in Canada.

I'm in Western Canada, serviced out of the Edmonton warehouse. Was at my dealer yesterday wondering why my 3 hadn't come in yet and he called the Edmonton warehouse and that's what they told him. Not sure when you bought yours but the sale started January 3rd and runs through the end of the month.

Had a AS member try to get my 2 362 arctic out of there and they didn't have them. He hook me up with a dealer in Ontario that had them. It a little expensive to get them to the states.

Latest posts

Back