• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Sold

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony_Va.

XPW Fan Club
Reaction score
I'm kinda throwing around the idea of trading one of my 70 cc saws for a good 60cc saw. The one I am thinking about trading is my 372 xpw. This is the real deal 75cc xpw ported by mastermind (randy) It has a 32 inch tsumura light bar that I may or may not trade with it

What I'm looking for is a very new 562 xp auto tune saw with out without a good bar. To get my tsumura I'll need a really good bar with it lol. I will take a ported saw if it's from someone I know.
Just going to take offers for a while to see what pops up. I'm in no hurry and not even sure if I'll go through with it lol . I'll be looking for a little boot money with the saw also, especially if it's stock.

http://imgur.com/a/qlDtV8Y

Also it has the pro safety wrap now as I broke the original. The condition is really good also. It has a chip in the rear handle and doesn't hurt anything and a small crack in plastic I'll get a pic tomorrow. The price that's cracked is cheap to replace if it bothers you. Other than that it's perfect.
I'll check compression tomorrow also. I can't remember what it blows but it's really good lol.

Can you click on those pics in the post above? I couldn't figure out how to upload them to show from my phone.
Maybe a good old friend of mine somewhere here can make them show for me :happy:

http://imgur.com/a/qlDtV8Y

Also it has the pro safety wrap now as I broke the original. The condition is really good also. It has a chip in the rear handle and doesn't hurt anything and a small crack in plastic I'll get a pic tomorrow. The price that's cracked is cheap to replace if it bothers you. Other than that it's perfect.
I'll check compression tomorrow also. I can't remember what it blows but it's really good lol.
kaGRpMLg.jpg

35bRt1Xg.jpg

3f3poDKg.jpg

mDu59Cog.jpg

Back