Solo Super Rex Sticker

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheif_87

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hi all so during a restoration of my Solo Rex, I found out that I have a Solo Super Rex, I have heard that these came out with a sticker on them originally to identify them does anyone know what it looks like or have a photo of one by any chance I would like to copy it and have one made thank you

Regards Sean

Yes that is it my friend, any chance you can get a side photo of it for me to see the sticker really good to be able to make one

Thank you very much, wow stay at home so you can't do anything? Australia is not that far we are still working

Thank you very much, wow stay at home so you can't do anything? Australia is not that far we are still working

Dont think he has even made a trip to his brothers since.

Ohio stay at home last 2 weeks and now goes to May 1st. We can go to parks and lakes at least. Some states shut those down too. Just got to stay apart. No clue on MI (where super is) but they are doing worse then OH. We are doing pretty good being we shut down early.
Essentials still working. Glad I am retired and not essential anymore.

We hurried up and docked ours for the year so we could go out.

I go on a boat I dont want folks close to me anyways. :laughing:

boattt.jpg

No problem let me know once all this is over thank you very much for your help so far, Good plan for the boat my friend, we are just on social distancing no closer than 2 metres from anybody and only allowed to congregate in groups of two but they are also banned no boating, no fishing, no hunting, cafes are shut down bars, clubs, pubs are also closed

No problem let me know once all this is over thank you very much for your help so far, Good plan for the boat my friend, we are just on social distancing no closer than 2 metres from anybody and only allowed to congregate in groups of two but they are also banned no boating, no fishing, no hunting, cafes are shut down bars, clubs, pubs are also closed

Does this pic work for ya? He posted it in chainsaw repair group yesterday for me to copy.

hhs.jpg

Back