Solo? What's a Solo?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. I'm not a fan of yours either Chris. If I moderated this site, I would have sent you away a long time ago. :)
Tough, you're not a mod here. You finally got to be in charge somewhere else after having a tantrum and causing a huge disruption - yet here you are back on AS trying to drum up business, and speculating on what "we" can do to get it going again.

What's wrong? Tired of threads about poop and "should xxx be banned?" Not enough guys over there buying port jobs?

Tough, you're not a mod here. You finally got to be in charge somewhere else after having a tantrum and causing a huge disruption - yet here you are back on AS trying to drum up business, and speculating on what "we" can do to get it going again.

What's wrong? Tired of threads about poop and "should xxx be banned?" Not enough guys over there buying port jobs?

I stop in here from time to time. The saw forum is really dead. A lot of that is your fault. You have this better than other folks attitude that is a real drag.

Business? I'm booked up for a few mouths as usual. I'm here because this place was pretty special to me at one time, and I miss a lot of the guys that are here. See, I say what I mean, no double talk. You might try that sometime. It refreshing.

I would like to see the same level of activity here that there once was.......for that to happen you might need to sit back, shut up, and try to have some decency.

Chill out or go away don't hijack this thread for some vendetta. It was good until you came along and started some ****

There are a lot of old animosities floating around here and other sites that just need to wash under the bridge and be gone. Some are justified and others aren't but they all just need to be put to bed.

Exactly. Who is suffering? The new members that have no idea what the heck we are all going on about.

Let me just lay it out.......

Since I've been dealing with moderating another site, (Chris brought it up BTW :laugh:), Ive gained a new perspective on what it takes to keep a site rolling along smoothly. I've realized that many times I was a pain in the mods asses here. I'd like to help get this place back out of the ditch......because I feel partly responsible for it being there.

Fair enough?

Latest posts

Back