Solo? What's a Solo?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All forums have been slow lately. My pwc forum is pretty stale too. I'm not a full time builder more of a hobbiest tuner and enthusiast. Good to see you back and trying to move forward. Very nice dolsolo.

Tough, you're not a mod here. You finally got to be in charge somewhere else after having a tantrum and causing a huge disruption - yet here you are back on AS trying to drum up business, and speculating on what "we" can do to get it going again.

image.jpg

Shouldn't you be trolling build threads and accusing guys of lying about the RPM their ported saws are turning?

image.jpg

I wonder if the 7900 3/4 wrap would fit?
Im going to try it and let you know...
image.jpg

Starting an ignore list.........now.

What took so long? I see another clown has stepped front and center and waved his arms to be included on mine. Life is too short for the self centered drama that the trolls bring, best to simply ignore them when they have no intention of contributing anything positive to the discussion.

[Edit] Looks like I have 21 people on ignore, though some of those are BA alter egos.

First world problems.
kitties are gonna be kitties. :)

I would have thought that would have been moderated. Go figure. Maybe it means something different outside of kiwi land.

As a newb on this site, I find the "debates" mean very thorough coverage of any given topic.:)

kitties, OPE, outdoor power equipment. Just testing.

yeah. Bizarre. Thought it would get the usual filter treatment but didn't so I thought -****-it it's the troof and I kinda like it so left it there. Having only just dispensed with grass skirts, ceased shagging sheep and boiling my neighbours up, I figure the mods must have granted us mouth breathing noo zeelanders some slack on our journey towards a civilised existence.

Latest posts

Back