Solo? What's a Solo?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does Solo market chainsaws currently in other parts of the world? I found a nice 54cc brush cutter, a bunch of demo/chop saws sort of a chainsaw that uses an abrasive blade but their usa website has no chainsaws in the chainsaw section.
Yes sir. Google search this and the first one you see listed there is there 2016 catalog. image.png

Did you get a backstage pass? Did you get to fondle his mandrel, or did you have to blow the bass player?

I've been here all along while others were over at O P E whining about AS and claiming they'd never come back. Whether I go away is up to me and the site management - there's not a damn thing you can do about it. One thing I will not do is to create an account under another alias over at O P E and bother the members there, but not everyone has self respect.

Dude, you're really starting to sound pathetic...let it go.

Hav any of the builders here bein inside a 681 are they a saw that takes to bein modded well ?
Having never modded a saw in anyway would be interested in opinions

The 681 is hard to get big gains from as a work saw. They are hard running saws stock. Now, as a race saw, they are insanely fast when done up right. Race saws ain't my thing though.......above my pay grade.

I love my stock 681 got some excellent advice from people here to go with it for wat i use it for
but wouldnt say no to a little more if you know wat i mean

I've been a member since Nov. of 2009 Steve. And I've seen, and been knee deep in a bunch of wild stuff here. Sometimes the traffic was insane because people love a train wreck. In the long run though, those wrecks did a lot of damage to the membership here.

2004-05 was really good here, like the wild west. There were a lot of heavy hitters around in the arboriculture and logging industries and a lot of top hot saw guys as well.

i have only ever seen chris-pa stick up for himself after being attacked by the mob. honestly. guys need to be there own man and stick up for what they see and truly believe. respect for one another is supposed to be the modo but i've never seen anything different. this is why sawfags call mastercull site ASlite but then everyone from sawfags visit ASlite and pretend like they are everyones friends. everyone backstabbing everyone behind everyones backs on other forums. it really is ****ed up and like nothing i've ever seen! many people hate me cause of **** i've said but everyone should realize i say it in the open because i am my own man and mean exactly what i say. spoken like it is seen as i don't have someones pecker snapped off in my ass. i don't even care a little bit what people think about me, my computer has a power button. spit that **** out of your mouth and make a change. and yes Randy, i know you think i need an attitude adjustment. i just wish you lived close enough to try it. i am not above forgiveness but the only fix to the issue is for the **** ups to own up the their ****ed up ways of being. until then this issue will always be there.

The 681 is hard to get big gains from as a work saw. They are hard running saws stock. Now, as a race saw, they are insanely fast when done up right. Race saws ain't my thing though.......above my pay grade.
Hey kiddo.......the Oh-Nine-Oh is still a blast to run.
Sorta like a Gran Prix Bulldozer.

Back