Some new equipment

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stihlfanboy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Well between farming and running my masonry business I haven't been on here much this year. So I though I'd show off the new equipment I got. Frist the old Kubota died so now we got a 46 ford 2n. And she will drag a darn good size log. Then the truck just wasn't cutting it any more so I found me a 01 2500 gas 4x4 chevy. And last thing I walked into my stihl dealer and bough his personal 395xp. Boy it's fun to run a big saw again. And I damn near stole the thing. Gunna take the 395xp and the 61 out in the morning and cut up a nice big beech.Snapchat-1020921950.jpg Snapchat-310951160.jpg Snapchat-32127709.jpg 20171025_110542.jpg 20171025_110548.jpg 20171028_200047.jpg

Well looks like time to change your username. Have fun with the 2n. I loved my 8n, but other equipment took over and I ended up selling it.

Well looks like time to change your username. Have fun with the 2n. I loved my 8n, but other equipment took over and I ended up selling it.
Iv had the 2n sense mid spring, it's been great other then I had to have the Hydraulics gone over, one of the rides under the seat was bent. And I had about $400 in a new battery starter and rewiring the whole ignition. Both the neighbors have 8ns, the position controls nice on them, but they both had issues with 2nd gear going in the tranny.

I see you are from Shalersville. Back in the '70s I was on a little league all star team and we went to Shalersville to play the local team. They had a boy pitching wearing high top tennis shoes that mowed us down. He looked like he just came out of the field to play the game. Nice area.

Latest posts

Back