ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Some WTF pics.....

grizz55chev

grizz55chev

Tree Freak
Mine was a true 118 car with an L79. My first car. It. Was 1975 and when I paid $1000 for it my older brother told me I got taken. 3 years later I sold it for $800 for the down payment on a new GM pickup. I hate Barrett Jackson and Mecum.
I had the same yr as the post, 1967, paid $1,ooo, came with a clapped out 283 and a torn interior. I drove it for a yr before putting some time and money in it. Radial T/A s , headers, the 350 , and a new upholstery , that little car would wind up to 60 in no time then hit second gear and just go, it was ablast to drive. I got stopped twice in 2 weeks by the same CHP Officer for excessive speed, and not ticketed either time, I think he just liked my car! Once was getting on the freeway after work, the next time, I was on a very crooked back road, just testing out the handling, with those tires it handled pretty damn well! Not sure why he let me go, I think he knew I was just a kid having a good time, and I never tried to bs him. I have looked for a car like it in the past, they just aren’t out there anymore unless you have stupid money. upload_2020-1-18_19-38-54.jpeg This is not my car, but it is just like mine before I put the Ralley wheels and T/A s on it, if I ever inherit a large amount of cash, it will be my first big ticket purchase!

chuckwood

chuckwood

Addicted to ArboristSite
One of the choices we have today is how we are going to get shot. If we don't send our kids to school, a man from the government carrying a gun will show up at our door to force the kids into school. If we resist, we just might get shot, at the very least we'll get tased. That's how freedom works you see. And if we cooperate and send our kids to school, then they can get shot there. So take your pick.

esshup

esshup

Addicted to ArboristSite
One of the choices we have today is how we are going to get shot. If we don't send our kids to school, a man from the government carrying a gun will show up at our door to force the kids into school. If we resist, we just might get shot, at the very least we'll get tased. That's how freedom works you see. And if we cooperate and send our kids to school, then they can get shot there. So take your pick.
I'll take door #3 please. Home School.