• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Some WTF pics.....

SS396driver

SS396driver

To much wood
Didn't know they made those.....I bet that light Gremlin would flat out boogie.
I stuck a used 401 from a 1971 AMC Matador in my 1969 AMX for a couple years, until I finished rebuilding the original 390. I ended up tapping the head bolt threads to 1/2" in the 390 block to use the 401 's "dog-leg" port heads.
It was a tire fryer.
View attachment 791526
They made a few of them dealer option not from the factory. Easy to do V8 block is the same from 290 to 401's
My 390 20140917_161533.jpg

SS396driver

SS396driver

To much wood
Yes, yes we are.

I do remember one car had the starter switch under the foot feed pedal. 40s or early 50s Buick ?

Shift to neutral and floor it.
I had a 60 Buick with the starter hooked up to the gas paddle. You also didn't need a key. Just turn the ignition on worked like a Harley . Only time you used the key was to lock out the ignition

I could be wrong, but I don't remember any automatics with floor starter buttons. Looks like a foot operated parking brake on the left instead of the pull type "emergency brake" also.

Floor dimmers and bench seats were great for the courting years.
Alot of cars had automatic and floor starters